Saturday, January 29, 2011

Transform Your Body (Forever)
In 49 Days Flat!


Click Here to know how to burn fat!


"I Lost 137 Pounds! It Changed My Entire Life!"

Success Story!

"I used Tom's BURN THE FAT program to lose 137 pounds, but it also changed my entire life and the life of my family. BURN THE FAT has also helped me achieve emotional, physical and financial goals I never thought possible.

I believe that your success can be traced back to something as simple as desire. Answer one simple question - 'How Bad Do You Want It?' If you want it bad, the battle is on and you can win like I did, you just have to keep that desire fueled."

- Mike Ogorek


"My Goal Was To Be a "Hot Mom At 40," And I've Achieved It. I lost 23 Kg's and 12.5% Body Fat!"
Click Here to know how to burn fat!
Success Story!

"I'm a 40 year old mom with 3 children, ages 11, 6 and 4. Before, I was 85 kg and 36.5% body fat, size 40. I was fat, miserable, and my family life and relationship were suffering. I wasn't able to do anything with my kids, I was tired and constantly irritated.

My husband knew someone who did the Burn The Fat programme and it changed his life, so I decided to do it too. I lost 15 kg in 8 months and kept it off. In the next 3 months, because of my desire to be "hot at 40," I took it to a new level. Tom taught me how and I lost another 8 kgs and competed in my first figure/bikini competition."

- Bonnie VanNiekerk

Click Here to know how to burn fat!
"My body fat was pushing 30% and now it's 8% to 9%."

Success Story!

"When I started I weighed 246 pounds. Today I'm 172. My body fat was pushing 30% and now it's 8% to 9%. My waist was 40 inches and now it's 31. My cholesterol today is around 143. My blood pressure was 145/90, which is mild hypertension, and is now 118/60. My pulse was 81 and my resting heart rate today is around 48. I haven't had any illnesses in the last three years and I feel great."

- Bob Phifer, Age 50

"Who'd have thought that someone who was 356 pounds would ever become an endurance athlete?"

Success Story!

"When I was turned down to become a bone marrow donor because I was so overweight and had sky-high blood pressure and cholesterol, it was a wake up call. It took time, but I lost 173 pounds and am now on the bone marrow registry. I'm currently working with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to raise money for blood cancer research by cycling 100 mile "Century" rides for Team In Training.

Who'd have thought that someone who was 356 pounds would ever become an endurance athlete? It is mind blowing.

For me, the beauty of the Burn The Fat program is that I can change up my food and not lose muscle and yet still lose weight while eating enough carbs and protein to please my body's training needs! WOW! For me, the flexibility of the program has been key. I'm able to track my results and make corrections each week. You don't have that luxury with using other rigid weight loss programs.

- Ce Ce Evola

"Before: 296 lbs And 45% Body Fat. After Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle: 174 Lbs And 6.7% Body Fat!"
Success Story!

"Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle (BFFM) was exactly what I needed to break through and permanently burn off my unwanted fat. I picked up the program during a weight loss plateau - exactly the point where I usually quit.

The mindset and goal creation exercises were exactly what I needed to get headed back in the right direction.

BFFM is a comprehensive text book of nutrition, training, and motivation all acting in synergy to produce results beyond what I ever dreamed possible.

- Brian Nordberg
Click Here to know how to burn fat!
"I Was 40, Fat and Frumpy... Now I'm a 40 and Fit Figure Athlete! I'm 106 Pounds and I Wear a Size 0!"

Success Story!

"One day, I came across a picture of me and I barely recognized myself! At 5' 1", 150 lbs I had to face the fact that I was 40 and Fat. I had no idea I had let myself go so much. Somehow, I happened upon Burn The Fat and ordered. It was the best money I ever spent.

Today, I'm 106 pounds, and I wear a size 0! I'm a mom who can keep up with her kids. My self-confidence has soared. I actually competed in two figure competitions this year - something I never would have dreamed possible before!

- Aida Miodus
Click Here to know how to burn fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment